It’s time to count our blessings, and they are many
- A Good strong ship, El Tiburon is
- Two soul mates who have found true love, that would be me and D
- An ambassador loved by all, of course that’s Sparky
- Family ties to our brothers and sisters and their families
- Thoughtful and caring friends
- A life of our own design based on Voluntary Simplicity
- Everyday we are surrounded by swaying palms, tropical breezes, and sparkling seas
- We are thankful for our strong minds, and are resolved to strengthen our bodies.
- Our ability to afford good medical treatment
- Dr. Pablo Robles, our Mexicano orthopedic surgeon has been great
We also took a proactive approach to reverse our run of “bad luck”. A small gathering of friends listened to Darrell’s plea for protection and safety to the “powers that be”. For an extra measure, a rum offering was made to Neptune.
|Darrell, Seabird, Oceanaire, and Alex II Toast Neptune|
We are grateful to to all of those neighbors who have offered words of kindness and helpful deeds. Medical house calls by fellow cruisers (Cheers to doctors Lou, Mel, and Chris), ice packs, dinners, homemade brownies, and Predisone have been greatly appreciated. Our good friend Dr. Lambert from Montecito also delivered thoughtful care via the internet. Kudos to the fabuloso Dr. Pablo Robles, a Puerto Vallarta orthopedist and consummate gentleman.
Outstanding Physician Bedside manners are alive and well in La Cruz!
Life is Good!